Friday, July 24, 2009

"Hi"


Alaina's babysitter told us this afternoon that Alaina said "Hi" for the first time today! So Rob and I practiced with her this afternoon and sure enough, she said "Hi" very quietly in her little voice. At least it sounded like "Hi."

Does that count as her first word even if she has no idea what she's actually saying?

3 comments:

  1. What a captivating smile – Alaina easily lights up an entire room when she's in it! This picture radiates a lot of happiness and love…. It has to be one of my favorites!
    What a joy to be a part of her life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely counts as first words. The first word towards back-talking her father. She's so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful picture of Alaina. I enjoy watching her grow, even if I only can watch by pictures. :-)

    ReplyDelete