On November 19th we had a little party for her a Chuck E Cheese's with 9 of her friends. Alaina got to wear the Birthday Crown and got to take part in their Birthday Show. She had a blast!
On November 26th we had a family party for her at our home with her grandparents, aunts, uncles & cousins. She absolutely adored her special Disney Princess cake and had a good time playing with her Disney Princess balloon and table centerpiece.
We celebrated Alaina's 3rd Birthday for the third (and FINAL!) time on Monday, November 28th -- her actual birthday. Rob & I both took the day off so we kept Alaina & Brady home from daycare and we spent the day as a family. We had a quiet day together decorating the Christmas tree and then at 5pm, Alaina & I went to Paradise of Fun at FSK Mall and met our friend Allison and her 3-year-old Taylor so that the girls could play on the moonbounces.
I would say Alaina's birth week was quite the success. She's such a big girl!







No comments:
Post a Comment