Thursday, September 13, 2012

Summer Vacation

We took our summer vacation to Virginia Beach again this year.  We were thrilled when my parents agreed to come with us for a few days and I think they very much enjoyed their mini-vacation to the beach.  I know we certainly enjoyed having them come to the beach with us.

We stayed at Rob's parents which is only a short 10 minute drive to Sandbridge so every morning we'd load up the cars and drive to the beach.  Following a lengthy process of unloading the cars, hiking down to the beach, and setting up our camp, we were finally able to relax on the beach.  Though I'm not sure how much relaxing we really did with Brady -- he hated the sand and required lots of attention.

Two highlights of our trip were Alaina and BawBaw riding the Ferris Wheel at the oceanfront and eating yummy ice cream at Handel's.

Here are some pictures from our trip to the beach:










No comments:

Post a Comment