Halloween 2012 was a whirlwind of fun as it is every year. We celebrated Trunk or Treat at the church on October 20th then we went a Halloween party the night of October 27th. Rob and I dressed up as Lucy and Ricky. What do you think?!
Then of course came Halloween night and all of the excitement of Trick-or-Treating. Rob stayed home to hand out candy and scare the neighborhood children who dared to ring our "dingbell" (as Alaina calls it), while I took Alaina & Brady Trick-or-Treating around the neighborhood. I piled the kids in the wagon at 5:55 PM and at 6:00 we were out the door and on a Candy Mission! We hit every house for the next hour when Alaina suddenly announced that she had had enough and wanted to go home. I was like, "Huh?? There's a whole 'nother left! We can get so much more candy." She said, "No Mommy. I want to go home." So I obliged and took Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf home to enjoy their yummy candy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment