Rob has been shoveling like a champ since last night and has just gone back outside for the 5th time to dig us out since the plow just came through and blocked our driveway. He said it's a very heavy snow and he is extremely sore from all the hard work.
I'm taking advantage of being snowed in by sharpening my culinary skills. Yesterday I made baked mac & cheese and then last night I made apple cinnamon bread. It's more like a coffee cake than bread but it's darn good and made for a yummy breakfast this morning. On the agenda for today: making Chex mix for the Super Bowl. This snow storm is going to make me FAT. :)
Remind me next year to bribe Punxsutawney Phil to NOT see his shadow. This 6 more weeks of winter thing stinks! C'mon Spring! Enjoy the pictures!

No comments:
Post a Comment