Monday, January 3, 2011

29 weeks and counting!

I'm happy to report that the 3rd trimester is here and I have only 11 weeks (or less!) to go until we get to meet our baby boy! It always amazes me how quickly the 40 weeks of pregnancy pass. Seems like we had just found out that we were expecting a baby and now he'll be here in a matter of weeks. Unreal!

I am in full nesting mode and am busily preparing the guest bedroom for Alaina's big move. After she's been moved into her new bedroom, I can then concentrate on getting the nursery ready for her little brother (the toddler bed needs to be converted back into a crib, his clothes need to be washed & hung up, all of Alaina's pink blankies & clothes need to be moved into her new bedroom, etc.).

We are planning to move the furniture out of the guest bedroom tonight so that we can paint the room this weekend. Next Saturday we're moving Alaina's big girl bed & dresser into her new room. The furniture she'll be using had been my bedroom suite as a child but I'm debating on whether or not to paint it. It's in such good condition that I almost hate to paint it white but white furniture would definitely look better with the rose-themed bed linens. Decisions decisions.

And then there is the whole pesky issue of picking out the baby's name. We still haven't decided on a name for our little boy but I'm hoping we can do this soon because I'm getting really tired of calling him "Baby Boy." It will be nice to associate a name with the little guy who is kicking the crap out of my stomach. :)

Speaking of stomach, here are some belly pictures. Don't laugh too hard!
20 weeks


28 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment