Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Baby Sprinkle

My best friends Angie and Megan held a very intimate Baby Sprinkle for me on January 22nd. It was such a surprise and everyone (including Rob) did a fantastic job at keeping me in the dark. In case you have never heard of a Baby Sprinkle, it is a smaller scale Baby Shower in which guests "sprinkle" the mom with the little necessities she needs for the new baby. It is not a full blown Baby Shower and is often used for any children born after the first child.

My friends and family sprinkled me with necessities for our Baby Boy: adorable baby boy clothes, diapers, blue blankets, boy-themed bibs, blue sleepsacks, and blue sippy cups. Our little boy is now set to make his debut in another 2 months. Even Alaina got a present from her Aunt Cindy and cousin Lauren: a Big Sister t-shirt that she can wear to the hospital when she meets her little brother for the first time. :)

Baby Sprinkles are a relatively new thing but I will tell you, as a mom who had everything pink and girly but nothing for boys, I was glad my friends took it upon themselves to organize the sprinkle and help me out. How lucky I am to have these ladies in my life! Here are a few pictures from my Sprinkle:

The best group of girlfriends

With Angie & Megan

With my mom, sister, and niece

No surprise what I'm having! :)

Heyyyyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment